Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: SAT at Wake Forest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT at Wake Forest

    I didn't do poorly in college by any means - was in the top ten of my graduating class - I just feel that there still could have been better college prep, better career prep, more info, more choices... We didn't even have college recruiters to visit our school!
    If I had more options and more doors opened prior to entering college I probably wouldn't have chosen Econ for my major. After entering the real world - saw more, did more, learned more - I now know more of what I want out of life. When I entered college I didn't know what was even out there. All high school could give me was math, science, english, history in their basic forms (just as an example, Calculus wasn't even offered at our school until my junior year - and we had to beg to get that).
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SAT at Wake Forest

    I don't think that is a terrible idea myself. I sort of wish I had went into the military out of HS to become a little more disciplined, which would have helped me with my classes I believe. My HS classes were fine, but I done a lot of work in breaks at school, and did have a lax last semester of HS. When I went to college, I didn't put forth enough time to study and prepare which was my fault.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •